Paper Gum Tape 48mmX50m
Paper gummed tape also known as water activated tape or simply, gummed tape is starch- or sometimes glue-based adhesive on a Kraft paper backing which becomes sticky when moistened.
- The reinforced paper gummed tape consists of two layers of paper with a cross-pattern of fiberglass filaments laminated between.
- The laminating adhesive had previously been asphalt but now is more commonly a hot-melt atactic polypropylene.
- This version gives the paper gummed tape addition strength and durability
- Reinforced paper gummed tape has cross-woven glass fibers for extra strength and resistance.
- This reinforced tape is ideal when you heavier loads and tougher conditions.
- Before closing corrugated fiberboard boxes, the tape is wetted or remoistened, activated by water.
- Standard gummed paper tapes for general carton sealing.
- These gummed paper tapes are manufactured from Kraft paper.
- Simply activate the gummed paper tape with water and affix to cartons to form a tough, firm, smooth seal.
- These tapes are ideal for exporting abroad due to the high resistance to variations in temperature and humidity.
- Once the tape is attached, any attempt to tamper with or remove the tape will result in obvious damage to the carton.